Profit Pro's iFly Event
Time & Location
About the Event
You can. So can anyone you’d like to bring with you! We offer a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
FLYERS OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES CAN INDOOR SKYDIVE
- Kids, teens, adults and seniors.
- Ages 3-103 (Seriously).
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- Beginner flyers (No skill required)
- People of all ages, shapes, sizes and abilities.
You don’t need to be athlete or in the best shape of your life. Anyone can fly! Our world-class instructors are pros at making flying fun for everyone.What to Wear.
Wear casual, comfortable clothes – anything you’d wear on a normal day.
No need to change once you get here — you’ll put on your flight suit on top of what you wear to the tunnel.
- Pants: Wear jeans or pants, just make sure they are not tight or restrictive.
- Shorts: Same as pants, make sure they’re comfortable.
- Shirt: A comfortable short or long sleeve shirt is recommended.
- Socks: Wear what you’d wear on an average day.
- Shoes: We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes. No heels or sandals.
Make sure to remove loose-hanging items, such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and hair accessories. Also, you should remove everything from your pockets prior to flying.Flying is Safe and Fun for Everyone.
Indoor skydiving is one of the most exciting experiences you’ll have in your life. It’s also a very safe activity.
In fact, safety is the most important part of indoor skydiving. That’s why the entire staff at iFLY is trained to make sure your experience is five stars.
WHY IS INDOOR SKYDIVING SAFE?
- Orientation: Before you fly, you’ll sit through short orientation and learn the basics of indoor skydiving.
- Proper Gear: Your instructor will make sure your flight suit and helmet are the proper fit.
- iFLY Instructors: Your highly-trained, world-class iFLY Instructor stands in the tunnel by your side and personally guides you through the experience.
- Extra Attention: A 2nd iFLY Instructor observes you from outside the tunnel.
- Extra Care for Kids: If kids are small enough, an iFLY Instructor will actually hold and personally carry them through the experience.
Like with many physical activities, iFLY recommends that those with back, neck, and heart issues first check with a doctor. iFLY discourages indoor skydiving for people with prior shoulder dislocations and women who are pregnant.
- Sold OutSingle Flyer$55$550$0